We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at 719-203-1377,
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the Colorado Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as Colorado departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable Colorado and Colorado Springs
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
There are many things you can do to prevent
Colorado wildlife from entering your home.
Performing routine inspections is key to
keeping your home pest free. We offer not only
trapping and removing of wildlife, but we also
can perform inspections on the places you can't
seem to check. We answer our phones 24/7 to better
service your Colorado wildlife needs.
Our team services the following cities:
Manitou Springs, Calhan, Green Mountain Falls,
Monument, Palmer Lake, Ramah, Peyton,
Cascade-Chipita Park, Ellicott, Fort Carson,
Gleneagle, Peyton, Rock Creek Park,
and Black Forest
We also service the following counties:
Douglas County, Elbert County, Lincoln County,
Crowley County, Pueblo County, Fremont County,
and Teller County.
To learn more about our services, visit the Colorado Springs wildlife removal